- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Do not mock a pain that you haven’t endured.
I’ve got this tiny pang of regret when I think of how much I have probably missed out on in the last few years because I was too scared to take a risk, or too shy to speak up, or too worried to be bold.
I thought it was gonna be cute but it just turned creepy
ARE THOSE HIS LEFTOVERS!?
|Friend:||How long does it take you to fall in love?|
|Me:||A couple of music videos I guess|
funny that men mock women going everywhere in groups
but we’re not supposed to go out alone otherwise we might be blamed for our own rape, our own murder.
You know why women often say “nothing’s wrong” when something is definitely bothering them
It’s because men have been belittling, minimizing and mocking our emotions forever
And we are socialized to be as passive and undemanding and selfless as possible, and not to run any risk of bothering or angering a man lest he abandon or hurt us
It’s not passive aggression, it is fear
oh my god
I don’t care how hot you are, if your personality is shit your physical appearance automatically means nothing